Uncategorized

Man Who Filmed Terrorists Shooting Paris Cop Says He Regrets Sharing Video

TIME

The man behind the amateur video of two gunmen murdering a Paris police officer outside the Charlie Hebdo office last week says he regrets sharing the video online after it went viral.

Jordi Mir said he was “completely panicked” and shared the 42-second footage on social media out of a “stupid reflex,” he told the Associated Press in an exclusive interview published Sunday. “I was alone in my flat. I put the video on Facebook,” Mir said. “That was my error.”

[time-gallery id=”3662782″]

The video, which was shared widely in the news and on social media, depicts two masked gunmen — identified as the brothers Cherif and Said Kouachi — fatally shooting 42-year-old police officer Ahmed Merabet at close range.

Read more at AP.

[time-gallery id=”3662641″]

View original post

Advertisements
Standard

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s